Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Filming blog

     After being bedridden for a week by the flu, my luck seemed to be running out. I come back to school and there's 3 tests, 2 projects, and loads of worksheets. At this point, I was qlmost ready to drop out and live in a trailer home with 4 kids and an ugly oger I would call a wife. However, my mother motivated me to do my best because there would be greater things that will lay ahead. So the first project that I did was film my commercial for my Aice media class. Since I could use the school as my film ground, I'd go to a park to film. My mom filmed me playing basketball. Next, my friend, Keith helped me with pass the ball with each other.  Next I took a couple scenes using a training rope. Basically, that's all the footage I recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment