Thursday, November 14, 2019

Music video blog

   Aice media just cant give me a break. After rushing to do my last minute yet awesome commercial, I get a blog assignment on my music video project. I'm honestly going to pass this project since I have a partner now. The project is also off campus so we dont have any limits to where we could shoot our music video. All in all, I'm kinda excited for the project.

The song I chose was self control by NBA youngboy. My partner chose micheal jackson but none of can dance for 1 minute so I chose someone more chill. We might have an argument about the song but it's going to be clean.

  The genre of the music video is rap. I dont really know what tempo we're going to be moving at. There are alot of close shots, mid shots, and long shots. We might get creative and add tilt to make the video more exciting. The sound has a slow tempo with large bass. I'll edit the video because I just bought a lifetime plan on filmora and I'm not going to waste it. Rap videos dont really have transitions. They just have jump cuts  but I could add at least one.
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment