Thursday, October 10, 2019

Planning blog for nike commercial

  Today I sadly have to create my planning blog for an one hundred point grade. To be honest, I actually making blogs so this should be easy.

      Props

 Props are a very important factor in making my Nike commercial. I will be bringing a number of items to show that all athletes of any sport are welcome to nike. It also gives me more scents to do if I bring certain props. I'll be bringing a basketball and football. The weight room also has weight I'm using as props but I'm counting the whole thing as a scene.

 Costumes

 The costumes or outfits I'll be wearing are all nike since I'm doing a nike commercial.it wouldn't make sense if wore a damn Adidas jacket wouldn't it. I'll go into to detail. Actors will wear a nike just do it shirt, nike just do it pants, and some nike shoes that ill eventually find in my closet. I might wear a nike gators outfit to piss off one of my teacher since I see alot of Seminole souvenirs around the class.

   Schedule 

 Today I'm doing the blog you're about to read right now. On October 14th, I'm doing the storyboard blog. On October 21st, I'm doing the filming blog. Finally, on october 23rd, I'm doing the editing blog.

  Location 

 My location will be on and in all sports facilities on campus. My first will be on the track where I'll show a scene of someone running. To follow through that scene, I'll show a scene on the football field where I'll show someone passing(throwing)the ball a receiver. The next scene will take place on the basketball court of someone alone taking shots to emphasize the work ethic athletes who wear nike have.the last scene will be the weight room wear someone will be lifting weights. The closing scene will be in the gym where all the people from each scene come together in nike gear.
  

  Back-up plan

 If it rains the video will ne even better. I'll only use indoor facilities to shoot my video which would be quicker. Instead of going on the field the two scenes, I was going to use for outdoors, I'll use it to show it's raining outside but the players working indoors to show that they can work anywhere and nothing will stop them from getting better. Instead of the track, I'll use the stairs to run on and I'll going in the weight with the football and they can still do their scene. So basically, this project should be a success any way you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment