Monday, October 7, 2019

Intorductory

 My name is Emanas. I'm a freshman at Ft.lauderdale highschool. Even though their school is 6th in academics, I was really attracted to their football program. I think I really have a chance getting a scholarship here.

  I was born september 25 in miami. Grew up there but moved to broward a few years ago because my parents had my little brother.after my little brother, my sister and other brother were born. My father was a truck driver at the time so he wasn't really home. My mom stayed home caring for us.

  Ever since I was a baby i love football. I was good at it too. My peers and their parents would praise me and say i would make it big one day. So I stuck with and I got better. My  parents motivate me to get my grades though so I worry more about my grades than sports. I still try to balance my life emotionally, physically, and mentally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment