Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog: scenes 1-6

 Today bori and I have a filming blog due. I tried to do this blog the day. bori and I filmed but I had other things to do. We filmed for 2 hours. We started filming at my house. We'll film the rest of the film at my aunt's house. That's where my original film setting was going to be. Eventhough the filming was brief we cover half of the intro. We plan to refilm as many times as we can.
 The first film we did was the first sheet of the storyboard. We had to wait for 3 hours to film because it was nighttime when the scene was drawn out to be. We had to film my brother and I at the door mostly because we kept on laughing. Bori was the camera man. He did an amazing job because the camera angles were as steady as could be. We decided not to do the rest of the films. It was getting late so we called it a night. We are going to speed up next week so we can get this done quickly. We also have a peer review so we have to speed up and get a grade for that. If your peer doesn't have a video both of you are going to get a zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment