Thursday, December 5, 2019

Editing blog

    Today, our editing blog is due. My partner isn't here today but I edited the video so it should be fine. I'm going to send the video Sunday so I won't have to worry about anything on monday. Mybpartner and I have worked diligently on this video so I'm sure is going to be a "banger".

  The editing software I used was filmora because in my own opinion, filmora is the best editing software in the game. It's not only advanced, it's simple and easy to use. I added some amazing effects to the video because I bout the lifetime oack for filmora and I'm not letting it go to waste. We filmed alot so I went over the videos over and over to see what I want. After doing this I imported the clips I wanted. I then cut the videos and add transitions. Lastly, , I added the effects that made the video better. Since rap video are often filmed raw, I used more jump cuts than transition so it won't look like a power point.
 
     This was all I did for my editing. The only thing wrong with my video is that is longer than the recommended duration that the teachers have me. However, this makes the video better because I added all the things I needed to make the video look amazing. My house is very loud and full of ruckus so that made editing the video harder for me to do. But I got it done so I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment